Thursday, October 2, 2014

Amazed

I'm frankly amazed at the success of "Kilted Tentacle Monster." It was fun to write, but I didn't expect so many people to actually want to read it. On Oct. 1, 2014, around 11 p.m., MDT, the story was #3 on the paranormal best sellers list on Amazon, just below books by Evangeline Anderson and Laurann Dohner. That is a nice accomplishment that I have never achieved before. I didn't think it would end up being with an erom about a Scottish tentacle alien hybrid. Thanks, Angus, for sharing your story with me (and a lot of people who apparently never knew they needed romantic tentacle monsters before), and for bringing Sasha along for the ride.

Still not planning a sequel or anymore dabbling with tentacles though!

Buy Kilted Tentacle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment